All citizens of Republic of Macedonia and foreign nationals, both male and female, are entitled to participate under the following conditions and rules for the Marathon Relay - EU for Sport race:
- on the race day to be aged above 14
- all 4 member teams may be single- gendered or mixed-gendered
- each relay must have a unique name
- the relay is organized in the following manner: the 1st changes runs 10km, the 2nd changes runs 11km, the 3rd changes runs 10km and the 4th changes runs 11km
Before registering for the race, please read the terms and conditions of participation that are an integral part of your registration, click here
Standard race package
|Entry fee for marathon relay - EU for Sport
||Till 15 May 2023||Till 25 July 2023||Till 20 September 2023|
|82 EUR for team||92 EUR for team||102 EUR for team|
Race package with refund protection, click here to read more information
IMPORTANT: Start of the marathon relay race is at 8:00 a.m. on 1 October 2023
Entry fee for marathon relay (10km-11km-10km-11km), every person from the team (4 persons) will get :
- Dry fit t-shirt, only runners having registered by August 30 2023 will get dry-fit T-shirt with the race logo, those registering after this date will not receive any T-shirts
- Start number with disposable chip (For the registration till September 10, 2023 your name will be printed on your start number)
- 20 EUR WIZZ value voucher (click here for more information)
- Personal video (for the team) and personal photo from Pic2Go
- Medal at the finish
- Water and fruits during the race
- Online diploma
- Digital race bag
- A free accident insurance for the duration of the marathon
- Gifts from partners
All four members of the relay team should be of the same gender
Note: The registration becomes valid after the payment of registration fees. The registration can be completed before the deadline (20 September 2023) if the planned number of participants is completed. The organizer reserves the right to change the content of the start package.
Registration and online payment will be realized through our partner Smart Race Club. After online payment on the email address that is left in your registration, within a few minutes you will receive a message for a successful registration with information of your race number. For payment made by bank account a message for a successful registration, you will receive in a few days (depending on when we will receive payment to our bank account).
When picking up the race packages, runners must show their identification card or passport if foreign national, or confirmation of payment received by email. The race number cannot be obtained without these documents. Pick up of race numbers will be on 29 and 30 September.
On the day of the race (October 1, 2023) will not be able to pick up your start package.
For more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on tel. +389 2 3228624