All citizens of Republic of Macedonia and foreign nationals, both male and female, are entitled to participate under the following conditions and rules for the Marathon Relay - EU for Sport race:
- on the race day to be aged above 14
- all 4 member teams may be single- gendered or mixed-gendered
- each relay must have a unique name
- the relay is organized in the following manner: the 1st changes runs 12km, the 2nd changes runs 9km, the 3rd changes runs 12km and the 4th changes runs 9km
- all relay changes (bib number with a chip) will take place in the center of Skopje, in the block between "Josip Broz Tito" high school and "Record" bus stop
|Entry fee for marathon relay - EU for Sport
||Till 15 October 2019||Till 31 December 2019||Till 29 February 2020||Till 22 April 2020|
|53 EUR for team||60 EUR for team||70 EUR for team||75 EUR for team|
IMPORTANT: Start of the marathon relay race is at 8:00 a.m.
Entry fee for marathon relay (12km-9km-12km-9km), every person from the team (4 persons) will get :
- Dry fit t-shirt, only runners having registered by March 31st 2020 will get dry-fit T-shirt with the race logo, those registering after this date will not receive any T-shirts
- Start number with disposable chip (For the registration till 31 March 2020 your name will be printed on your start number)
- 20 EUR WIZZ value voucher (click here for more information)
- Digital race bag - eventbaxx
- Personal video (for the team) and personal photo from Pic2Go
- Medal at the finish
- Water and fruits during the race
- Online diploma
- A free accident insurance for the duration of the marathon
- Gifts from partners
All four members of the relay team should be of the same gender
Note: The registration becomes valid after the payment of registration fees. The registration can be completed before the deadline (22 April 2020) if the planned number of participants is completed. The organizer reserves the right to change the content of the start package.
Registration and online payment will be realized through our partner Smart Race Club. After online payment on the email address that is left in your registration, within a few minutes you will receive a message for a successful registration with information of your race number. For payment made by bank account a message for a successful registration, you will receive in a few days (depending on when we will receive payment to our bank account).
When picking up the race packages, runners must show their identification card or passport if foreign national, or confirmation of payment received by email. The race number cannot be obtained without these documents. Pick up of race numbers will be on 8 and 9 May.
On the day of the race (May 10, 2020) will not be able to pick up your start package.
Start time of the race is at 8.00 A.M. on May 10, 2020.
For more information please contact us by email email@example.com or call us on tel. +389 2 3228624