All citizens of Republic of Macedonia and foreign nationals, both male and female, are entitled to participate under the following conditions for the Half Marathon race:
- on the race day to be aged above 18
|Entry fee for marathon
||Till 15 October 2018||Till 31 December 2018||Till 28 February 2019||Till 22 April 2019|
|15 EUR||17 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR|
Entry fee includes:
- Dry fit T-shirt, only runners having registered by March 31st 2019 will get dry-fit T-shirt with the race logo, those registering after this date will not receive any T-shirts
- Start number with disposable chip (For the registration till 31 March 2019 your name will be printed on your start number)
- Digital race bag - eventbaxx
- Personal video and personal photo from Pic2Go
- Medal at the finish
- Water and fruits during the race
- Online diploma
- A free accident insurance for the duration of the marathon
- Gifts from partners
Note: The registration becomes valid after the payment of registration fees. The registration can be completed before the deadline (22 April 2019) if the planned number of participants is completed. The organizer reserves the right to change the content of the start package.
Registration and online payment will be realized through our partner Smart Race Club. After online payment on the email address that is left in your registration, within a few minutes you will receive a message for a successful registration with information of your race number. For payment made by bank account a message for a successful registration, you will receive in a few days (depending on when we will receive payment to our bank account).
When picking up the race packages, runners must show their identification card or passport if foreign national, or confirmation of payment received by email. The race number cannot be obtained without these documents. Pick up of race numbers will be on 3 and 4 May.
On the day of the race (May 5, 2018) will not be able to pick up your start package.
Start time of the race is at 8.30 A.M. on May 5, 2019.
For more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on tel. +389 2 3228624