We hope we have found you in good health and preparing for the race. This year, Wizz Air Skopje Marathon will take place under special protocols for protection against Covid – 19 and at the same time, new government decisions are in force, which we are obliged to implement.
The measures – hand disinfection, keeping distance and wearing masks will be mandatory in the process of collecting the starting packages, before the start of the race and after the race.
When collecting the starting package, every participant in an outdoor sporting event, aged over 18, must submit one of the following documents for inspection:
- SARS-CoV-2 immunization certificate, or
- Certificate of being COVID 19 positive in the last 45 days, counting from the day of recovery, or
- Certificate of negative PCR test conducted in the last 72 hours before the race.
WITHOUT PRESENTING SUCH DOCUMENT, THE BIB NUMBER WILL NOT BE ISSUED AND PARTICIPATION IN THE RACE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!
Pick up of the starting packages will be on September 30, October 1 and 2 from 12:00 to 19:00 at the main entrance to the Sport Center “Boris Trajkovski”.
If you cannot participate in the race due to the above reasons, we offer you the following options:
- transfer of the registration fee for the 2022 year, whereas you get the full digital starting package with all discounts and vouchers from our sponsors for this year;
- transfer to virtual race 2021, whereas you get the whole starting package together with the digital start package with all discounts and vouchers from our sponsors for this year (virtual run you can do it from 2 October till 15 October)
You can do this by logging in to your account at www.smartrace.club
The deadline for these changes is September 21st 2021.
If you have additional questions, please send us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org